Home | Friend Finder | Buy & Sell | Jobs | Matrimonial | Home Services | Bulk SMS | Movies | News | Web Directory | Ask Us | Pune Events

Login : Password :  New User?
Forum
My Profile
Forum Index
Resent Posts
My Posts

Education Forum
Please log in to add your new topic
Title:BIMM-Best B School in Pune
Decription : a) Ranked as best B-School in Pune by The Telegraph, dated August 14, 2008 b) Graded as an A B-School in India ('Business India' October 19, 2008) c) Ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' - September 17, 2007)
Posted By : sbscontact On Feb 21 2010 5:32PM
Comments & Reply (0Posts)
Title:Sparkle- Build your online Resume.
Decription : Sparkle is a Resume builder, who helps, students & professionals, to have their own online resume with their own name as their website domain name, in few moments. In just overnight, anyone can have his own, professional looking Online Resume. Now, students and profdessionals can express themselves, in much sophisticated manner for the better job opportunities. Reference:http://www.chiragbsatra.com/ Web address :http://www.sparkle-up.com/
Posted By : Yogesh On Jul 10 2010 6:52AM
Title:MBA Institutes In Pune
Decription : Hiiiii Friends I am Arun.I am new In Pune.Is there any best MBA Institute in Pune then please suggest me.
Posted By : Arun On Oct 2 2010 4:01PM
Comments & Reply (3Posts)
Title:Forget Forgetting
Decription : Master Your Memory: Forget Forgetting You lose 10,000 brain cells a day, and one day you just run out! Is it true? Of course NOT! That’s statement is absolutely CRAP yet thousands of senior people over 60 continue to believe on it. You see, if you have mild memory loss, it doesn’t automatically associated that there is something wrong with your brain! A hard time in remembering things is not indicated that your brain is twisted! You only need to seek a way to sharpen it. Put it to workshop and
Posted By : SHRAMAN On Dec 12 2011 9:28AM
Title:HR Generalist Profile Practical Training
Decription : HR Excellence Global offers Practical Training on HR Generalist Profile with 100% Placement Assistance. Programme will cover following modules Recruitment Labour Acts Industrial Relation Core HR Payroll (Manual & Automated) Performance Management Training & Development Policy Formulation For more information visit www.hrexcellenceglobal.com Call: 9970841223 Address: office no. 422, Aurora Towers, East Wing, M.G Road
Posted By : HR Excellence On Jan 30 2012 1:08PM
Title:Mulshi The Best B school in Pune
Decription : The one thing that v focus on "In Careers and in Love there are no Impossibilities"!!!!!
Posted By : Mulshi On Mar 14 2012 12:42AM
Title:Mulshi The Best B school in Pune
Decription : The one thing that v focus on "In Careers and in Love there are no Impossibilities"!!!!!
Posted By : Mulshi On Mar 14 2012 12:43AM
Title:short term courses
Decription : hi i am kritika waiting for my cs executive result i am new in pune want to utilize my time. Is their any short term course for commerce graduate pursuing cs too
Posted By : kritika On Jul 11 2012 12:36AM
Title:Free Adaptive learning for Math and English
Decription : Pre-register for PracTutor - adaptive learning ecosystem forMath and English for K8 students involving parents and teachers. http://www.practutor.com/ PracTutor was established with just one thing in mind – THESTUDENT. We believe every student has the ability to excel in Mathand English no matter where they start from, where they are located or whichschool they go to.
Posted By : Prac On Sep 27 2012 6:03AM
Title:CIS Studies, lucknow
Decription : *PG Diploma in Paint & Coating application *Diploma Program in Paint & Coating Application
Posted By : CIS Studies On Jun 4 2013 3:25AM
Title:Free Online Math and English Practice for Grate 1
Decription : Pre-register for PracTutor - adaptive learning ecosystem forMath and English for K8 students involving parents and teachers. http://www.practutor.com/ PracTutor was established with just one thing in mind – THESTUDENT. We believe every student has the ability to excel in Mathand English no matter where they start from, where they are located or whichschool they go to.
Posted By : Prac On Jul 2 2013 4:32AM
Title:SAP BOBJ TRAINING
Decription : •SAP BW Infocubes to Universe with IDT •SAP HANA to design the Universe (SAP HANA with BO) •Lifecycle Management & Upgrade management tool •BO Administration/ Security (CMC) •Dashboards 4.0 and crystal reports •SAP BI Integration with BO •Project migration •Deployment and Report Scheduling madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com +91-9972971235 http://sapboonlinetrainings.com/
Posted By : saritha On Oct 22 2013 2:02AM
Title:Mothers Day Out
Decription : one of the best plapuneyschool/daycare in hadapsar,
Posted By : pallavi On Nov 15 2013 10:25AM
Title:Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai
Decription : Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management - Hotel Management Course affiliated to the University of Mumbai Maharashtra. A holistic course in Hospitality Management.
Posted By : Sheila On Mar 8 2014 12:11PM
Follow Us On
Facebook Fan Page Twitter Fan Page Google Plus Fan Page
Linked Company Page
Site Best Viewed With Internet Explorer at 1024*768 Resolution
© Copyright ( Registration No. SW-768/2002 Diary No. 458/2001-CO/SW )
All Rights Reserved  No Part of this site , Including photocopy is permitted to copy or  translate in any  language , without prior permission in writing from PuneDiary.Com ( World Web Solutions )